Thursday, July 18, 2013

Uncle Ellie

I've been wanting to make this post for a while now. And I'm making it without posting it at least a week before I can. Just because I'm about to explode. So, if you know me in real life and know my views on a lot of things, please don't read this while you're driving. Please be sitting down, because this may be shocking. Seriously, sit down. Please. I don't want to be responsible for injuries.












































So J has started calling Ellie, Uncle Ellie. Want to know why?




Because Ellie Mae is going to be....

... an uncle!

I'm not sure how we decided she'd be an uncle and not a sister or an aunt, but that will be her new title. And we haven't decided about Harley's role. Probably the baby's puppy. She's good at being a puppy. 

I could answer all the questions that I think are probably coming, but for now, I'm just going to say, the baby is due end of January/beginning of February (right around the time that I'm sure we'll be getting a nice blizzard).
We are very nervous, but also super excited about this newest adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment